Tips to Make Your Blog Top Search Engine Ranking Landmark: Serve the content your readers want and rank at the top of the search engines – use these 10 tips.
1) Create amazing content: You may not be able to control what other people share about you, but you can always control what you publish on your blog. Creating visible quality pieces of content will raise the bar for everyone else.
2) Provide great content regularly: Becoming relevant for a fraction of a day is nearly impossible. So keep standards high and publish regularly, don’t just post when it’s “good” but not necessarily “right.”
3) Make it easy for people to share your content: Offer sharing features where possible or nudge people in that direction with powerful “click-to-tweet” boxes that are included in your blogroll. Sometimes all it takes is one tweet to make something go viral.
10 Tips to Make Your Blog Top Search Engine Ranking Landmark
4) Make it easy for readers to find your content: Optimize your blog for search engines by including your keywords in the title, the page title, and in the first paragraph of your posts. Add a custom link in your sidebar and post comments. If you use a CMS, add related posts and links to related posts to your site.
5) Offer valuable content to your readers: There are countless free resources out there for you to use and build upon. Make your blog worth sharing by offering useful and relevant content that will engage your readers.
6) Allow readers to comment on your content: One of the best ways to get traffic to your blog is by allowing your readers to share and comment on your posts. It will be a good way to get your readers to build a community around your blog and get them to see your site as more than a place to read.
Start with good content.
8) Make your site mobile-friendly: Mobile-friendly design is a basic SEO requirement. Make sure that your blog is easily viewable on any device and that your content is easily accessible from anywhere.
9) Create a niche blog: While it is not a requirement, it is very beneficial to create a niche blog to get a head start. Having a specific topic to write about will give you a focus, and will be a strong point of differentiation for you in the search engines.
10) Share content from other blogs: If you find a blog that has great content, share it on your own blog and give credit where credit is due.
Use the right title.
8) Tell readers what you are about: Don’t hide your site from your readers. Tell them what you’re all about and what they can expect from your site. This helps them decide whether or not they want to stick around.
9) Provide a call to action: Make sure you offer a call to action at the end of each post. It can be anything from asking your readers to subscribe to your email list to recommend a book to suggest a donation to your charity.
10) Give readers what they want: As your blog grows, make sure you stay on top of what your readers want. It may seem like an obvious thing to do, but as you get more and more traffic, you’ll realize that your readers want more and more of what you are offering.
Use the right keywords.
8) Offer a unique URL: If you want to rank high on the search engines, you need to have a unique URL.
9) Build authority: Rank well on the search engines and the traffic will come. The first thing you need to do is get the search engines to rank you well. This can be done by building authority on your blog.
10) Offer your readers something of value: If you want to get your readers to share your blog, you have to give them something of value. Your blog is not a public restroom. It’s not a place for your readers to just drop in and check out what’s going on. You need to offer them something of value, something that they can’t get elsewhere.
11) Use the right keywords: It’s important to use the right keywords for your site. Don’t use words that are generic. Use the keywords that are relevant to your niche.
Content: The most important factor in search engine ranking
4) Improve your site speed: Slow pages may load, but the majority of Internet users are impatient. They will bounce away from a page that takes too long to load.
5) Optimize for mobile: A significant number of searches are now being conducted on mobile devices. You can boost your mobile search ranking by ensuring that your pages are optimized for the smaller screen size.
6) Keep the Google juice flowing: Google, and other search engines, like to see that you’re maintaining a blog and engaging your readers. They will reward you with a higher search engine ranking if you continue to offer great content, share content and keep the conversation going.
7) Show your social love: Search engines love social signals. If you’ve got an online following, make sure that your blog and social media accounts are linked and that you’re sharing content. You’ll also want to use Twitter cards and Facebook Open Graph tags to make your social sharing as share-worthy as
Make it readable.
8) Make it readable: Just like any text on a web page, search engine spiders can’t read your text. They need to be able to read the code behind your words.
9) Make it clear: Make sure that your blog is set up so that your readers can easily navigate through your content.
10) Make it clear: Include important information on your site’s pages so that it’s easy for readers to find the content they want.
If you do your own site maintenance, then your ranking in search engines will go up and down with how much you’re willing to put in the time to keep it up to date.
If you have a hosted solution, such as a WordPress.com site, then they have already put a lot of work into keeping the site up to date, and so will be a lot more likely to rank higher in the search engines.
Use simple language and structure.
8) Keep it simple: Search engines are no fan of lengthy content. If you’re creating content for your blog, make sure that you keep the posts short and to the point.
9) Use links to increase the SEO value of your blog: The more links you have, the higher your blog will rank. You can use the “no follow” tag to prevent some of your links from being indexed by search engines, but this is not recommended.
10) Blog for the long term: If you’ve got a blog that you’re passionate about, then the effort you put into your blog will pay off over time.
Repurposing: Make the most of your content by reusing it on different sites.
4) Optimize your posts for search: Optimizing your content for search means putting keywords into the title, the description, the tags and the body. But don’t be overly aggressive – remember the key to keyword optimization is relevancy.
5) Take advantage of social media: Leverage your blog as a “social” site and interact with other blogs and people online. Connect with other bloggers, network with other online communities and help others by linking to them.
6) Get listed: Be sure to check out the most popular search engines and see what they are listing. They often change their criteria and algorithms, so it’s best to always check for new features.
7) Provide great content: Offer information that’s valuable to people and do so in a way that’s relevant and interesting to your audience.
8) Link to external sites: Linking to other websites is another way to promote your content and increase traffic.
Writing for Humans: Use simple language and structure.
4) Write for your reader’s interests: Focus on the reader, not the writer. If you’re a tech blogger, your reader’s interest in your content will most likely revolve around your product or service. If you’re a fashion blogger, your readers’ interests will likely revolve around fashion and trends.
5) Write for the search engines: Don’t write just to please your readers. Google wants to read about topics that are important to the people who search. If you write about something that is relevant to the world, you’ll rank higher in search engines.
6) Make your content more shareable: Make sure that the information you provide is easy to digest, well-organized, and visually appealing. If it’s difficult to read, then your readers won’t be able to easily share it with others.
7) Use lists: Lists are a great way to increase the likelihood that your readers will share your content. Include a list of your best
Design: The visual aspect of your site matters.
4) Provide visual content that is compelling: When you use images and other media to tell your story, make sure that your images and other media are good.
5) Have a look at the latest trends: Be sure to pay attention to the latest trends in web design and use these as inspiration for your own designs.
6) Use quality fonts: Use fonts that are both attractive and legible. The use of poor quality fonts is an instant turn off for visitors.
7) Choose a good color scheme: Think about your color scheme as a canvas for your creativity. Don’t be afraid to play with color in a variety of ways to make your site pop.
8) Use images and other media: Images and other media make your site look professional and help to tell your story.
9) Use clear navigation: Make sure your visitors know where to go and what to do by making your navigation clear.
Structured: Use the proper structure in your posts.
4) Create topics that have clear structure: Choose your topics carefully. The best blogs have topics that have a clear structure and that are easy to navigate.
5) Write about topics that you know: The best blogs have topics that the writer knows and cares about. It’s also helpful if you can give context and examples in your writing.
6) Get social: Connect with other bloggers in your niche and share each other’s content. Also try sharing content on social networks that you don’t write for, such as LinkedIn.
7) Follow the trend: Always be in the know and keep up with what’s happening in your niche. This is the best way to stay relevant and keep your content fresh.
8) Keep it current: This is the most important tip of all. The key to being successful in any field is to keep up with the times. The world is changing every day and you need to stay on top of it. If you
SEO: The ultimate guide to SEO.
5) Build a community: Readers are more likely to trust you when you have others behind you. So make it easy for them to follow you and connect with you.
6) Start blogging early: A recent study from SEOmoz shows that search engines prioritize fresh content.
7) Create original content: Keep your content original and original. By doing so, you’ll not only improve your ranking but also your reputation.
8) Focus on a few key words: A study by Wordstream found that there is a clear correlation between the number of times a phrase appears on a web page and the ranking of that page.
9) Keep it short: Short and sweet, this is one of the best SEO tips you can get.
10) Promote and promote: Finally, don’t be afraid to promote your blog and its contents. You can do so by publishing articles on other sites and even guest
Optimize for SEO: A step-by-step guide to SEO.
How to use Keywords for SEO
The basic rule is to use keywords for SEO, but you should never spam your website with keywords. It’s better to use keywords when they’re relevant to your site. This will get you more traffic and more readers.
You can use keyword research tools, but that’s a little more advanced. Keyword research tools are useful when you want to find out what keywords people are actually using to find your website.
How to make your blog popular?
Create good content and publish it regularly.
Use keywords when they’re relevant to your site.
Make it easy for people to share your content.
Serve the content your readers want and rank at the top of the search engines – use these 10 tips.
Writing and Linking: Get the most out of your posts with proper writing and linking.
4) Write for your audience: Think about what your audience is interested in and write for them. You can’t do this without writing regularly and putting in the time.
5) Link like crazy: If you want your blog to get noticed and to be part of the conversation, then you have to get noticed and have a conversation. The best way to do this is to link to as many blogs, sites and relevant resources as possible.
6) Work on your linking strategy: If you want to make a big impact, you have to put a lot of time into your linking strategy.
7) Think about your links: Before you add a link, think about why you’re linking to that site. Is it because they’re awesome or because they have a good story? You’ll know when you’ve done it right.
8) Linking with a purpose: Every link you add should have a purpose. If it doesn’t, then
Search Engine Ranking Landmark:
There is no “magic bullet” for making a blog popular, so I can’t recommend a single technique or tool that will guarantee you success. However, there are a few things that I would recommend you do to increase your chances of making your blog a success.
1. Start off with a quality domain name
This is the single most important thing that will help your blog become successful. Don’t start off with a poor domain name, and try to find one that is relevant to your blog’s topic. This will make it easier for people to find you.
2. Write unique, high-quality content
This is the second most important thing. If you can’t write well, then you will not be able to get good results from search engines. As you are writing, keep in mind that you should write as if you were writing for a magazine, not for the web.
Make Your Blog a Top Search Engine Ranking Landmark